- We meet with the clients to discuss studio goals.
- Noise and acoustic measurements are taken.
- Determinations are made as to the required amounts of isolation.
- We present a proposal as to the use of space, proper acoustical dimensions and draft specific design applications
- We then go over any of the client's concerns and implement the final changes in the design.
- Audio and electrical runs are drawn.
- HVAC requirements are specified.
Once the construction is completed we acoustically measure the studios and implement final acoustic treatments.